CHILD LESS PROBLEM
From this we can clearly infer that children are the results of past merits, they are the fruits of past actions. Good children are fruits of good past merits whereas bad children are fruits of bad past merits, childlessness in astrology are due to various curses in the horoscope. The cases where women become pregnant but are unable to sustain the pregnancy and have miscarriages are due to “pishaccha badha” and some curse of ancestor which does not let the child sustain in the womb.
There is an interesting story related to this in Mahabharata where king Dhritrastra after having lost all his 100 sons in the kurukshetra war asked Shri Krishna :-
“I had 100 sons. All of them were killed. Why?
Krishna replied, “50 lifetimes ago, you were a hunter. While hunting. You tried to shoot a male bird. It flew away. In anger, you ruthlessly slaughtered the 100 baby birds in the nest. Father-bird had to watch in helpless agony. Because you caused that father-bird the pain of seeing the death of his 100 sons, you too had to bear the pain of your 100 sons dying.
Dhritarastra said, “OK, But why did I have to wait for fifty life-times?”
Krishna answered, “You were accumulating ‘Punya’ during the last fifty life times to get 100 sons – Because that requires a lot of Punya. Then you got the reaction for the ‘Paap’ (sin) that you have done fifty life time ago.”
Krishna says in the Bhagavad-gita “GahanaKarmanoGatih”
The way in which action & reaction work are very complex, God knows best which reaction has to be given at what time in what condition. Therefore, some reaction may come in this lifetime, some in the next and some in a distant future lifetime. There is a saying, “The mills of God grind slow; but, they grind exceedingly fine.” So, every single action will be accounted for, Sooner or Later.
*Srimad Bhagavatam* gives example:
If we have a cowshed with 1000 calves and If we leave a mother cow there, She will easily find out where her calf is among those thousands. She has this Mystical Ability. Similarly, our *karma* will find us among the millions on this planet. There may be thousands going on the road but only one meets with an accident. It is not by chance, it’s by Karma. Thus, the *Law of Karma* works exceedingly fine, it may be ‘Slow to Act’, but No one can Escape.
From the above story it is clear that children are the merits of past deeds, childlessness in astrology or loss of children, miscarriages, extreme agony from children are all the results of our past deeds or accumulated curses. So what one can do is accumulate good deeds to have children, remedies work when there is a promise of having children with remedies, when divine grace befalls all miseries vanish. Hope and faith are the pillars of life. The stronger they are the more prominently they work.
Adoption of Children and Evaluation of other connected matters astrologically!
1. Jupiter is known signification of children and so is the 5th House and 5th Lord. Apart from various astrological considerations, the first look on the horoscope has to be on 5th house, planets in the 5th house, 5th lord, planets aspecting the 5th lord , strength of 5th lord. Thus at times, not getting a child is attributed to Pitri-dosha.
2. For denial of children, we have ‘Sarpasapayogas and premature death of children is also indicated by these yogas. In addition we have ANAPATHYA YOGA. If the Jupiter and 5th Lord gets strong, the yoga gets modified to some extent and chances to have a child would brighten – depending on the totality of horoscope.
3. Though the times have changed but Hindu consider ‘childlessness’ to be a great sin. Even to have female child is considered inauspicious. Recently, the Prime Minister of India in his speech (15th August, 1997) proposed to have a new law not to allow termination of pregnancy if it is known to be female child.
4. Birth of children is considered to be a great blessing and feelings of those not having a child can better be imagined than described. Now a reference is made to Sarpasapa Yogas:
5. In the above matters, there will be no children or children may die due to curse of serpants. Only Lord Shiva would be the saver. Whether we believe in curses or blessings, the above yogas are generally known for denial or death of children. It may be noted that Rahu and Mars have a significant role to play in denying or killing the children. The combination of the Moon and Saturn normally become indicative of ‘sorrow’ if connected with 5th house.
6. Human beings desire to live forever and the Almighty-God has given the human kind the power to live in the form of their off-springs-children. While analyzing the question of ‘childlessness’, apart from 5th house as indicated above, the following must also be taken into account.
We thereby ultimately help you in overcoming this childlessness problem.
Contact us with the following details for horoscope matching:-
*Birth details of both Boy and Girl tying the knot
*Date of birth
*Time of birth
*Place of birth